We are recruiting 300 Immigration Officers to join our Immigration Compliance and Enforcement (ICE) teams in London, Croydon, Hounslow, Stanstead or Bedford.
These are exciting opportunities to develop a wide range of people and engagement skills in a job where you can make a real difference. We will provide full and comprehensive training that will enable you to carry out this worthwhile role, so no previous law enforcement experience is required.
Immigration Enforcement is responsible for enforcing the government’s immigration laws, tackling illegal migration, removing foreign national offenders and immigration offenders from the UK.
We offer starting salaries from £28,000 (£32,000 for London, Croydon, Hounslow) plus these other excellent benefits:
- Flexible work (part-time and hybrid) in a diverse organisation
- An annual allowance of between £7,328- £11,142
- A secure career
- An employer pension contribution averaging 27%
- Excellent training and development
Meet the team
Open day event
You can meet the team on Wednesday 20th September between 10am – 3pm at Thistle Hotel, Marble Arch, W1H 7EH.
This a drop-in event where you can meet the team and find out more about the role, recruitment process and training. We’ll also be on hand to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you there.
We’re hosting a number of online events where you can find out more about the role, recruitment process and training. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
Register for the event that you’re interested in below. There is no requirement to attend in order to apply.
- Wednesday 13th September 18:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 16th September 10:00 – 11:00
- Sunday 24th September 10:00 – 11:00
- Wednesday 27th September 18:00 -19:00
- Saturday 30th September 10:00 -11:00
Find out more and apply on our role microsite.